The company was established in the Tehran in 1940 by Hassan Keshavarzi
who specialized from those early days in old and new carpet .
The tradition and expertise continues with Alireza Keshavarzi who took over
The family business in 1992 under the name antique carpet.Now for over
seventy years the head office is still in the Tehran carpet bazar,but
The horizons are extended to include Europe
Address: No.48-89-90 Carpet Bazaar – Saraye Bou Ali , Tehran – Iran
Tel:(+98) 21 55632722-55632553 Cell: (+98)9121232429